All Nighter Studios
Last Update vor 9 Monaten
1. Check the volume knob on the interface is up.
2. Test another headphone adapter or set of headphones (we have spares)
3. Check Focusrite Controls Output Routing tab and make sure audio is assigned to the headphone output (Output 1-2). Download the software here
4. Connect the headphones to the line outputs on the back of the Clarett to see if you can hear audio.
5. Check your daw and make sure the output settings are set correctly.
6. Check your sound output settings on your laptop.
If you are still having issues, contact support.